growing recipes. growing belly.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mini Baked Spinach Dip

1:19 PM Posted by patty , No comments
The original recipe actually shows you how to make the spinach dip, but since I was making mini bites for a party for 20, I needed a faster method to make these yummy morsels. Even though I took a major shortcut, they turned out great! Everyone loved them!  I'm guessing  it's because the pre-made dip we got was really tasty already.

Mini Baked Spinach Dip
(adapted from picky palate)
ingredients
  • 13.3 oz roll of refrigerated french bread loaf, I used Simply Pillsbury
  • 1/3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 tub of Santa Barbara Spinach Dip -- from Costco
directions
1.  Preheat oven to 350F.  Spray 10 muffin cups with non stick cooking spray.  Unroll package of french bread loaf and slice into 10 equal size slices, about 1 inch thick.  Press each slice into about a 3 inch round, I did this by pressing in between my hands.  Press into the bottom and up sides of the muffin cup and fill with premade spinach dip.
2. Top evenly with shredded cheese and bake for 15-17 minutes until just turning brown on edges.  Remove and let cool for 3-5 minutes before removing from oven.




0 comments:

Post a Comment