growing recipes. growing belly.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cilantro-Basil Turkey Burger

1:34 PM Posted by patty , , , No comments
I got this recipe from my friend Grace; she made it for a party and I was hooked after the first bite. I tweaked her recipe a little and I highly recommend accompanying this burger with bbq sauce and jalapeno jack cheese.

Cilantro-Basil Turkey Burger ingredients
  • 2 lbs ground turkey
  • 1 bunch cilantro
  • 1 onion
  • 1 bunch basil
  • 2 Tbs maize
  • garlic salt
  • pepper
  • jalapenos - optional
directions
  1. Chop cilantro, onion & basil in food processor. If you want spicy burgers, then also add jalapenos.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the herb mixture, salt & pepper and ground turkey.
  3. Add in the maize, this helps the burgers stay juicy and mix well.
  4. Form into burgers. This recipe should make 6 half cup burgers.






0 comments:

Post a Comment