growing recipes. growing belly.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Watermelon Lemonade

7:05 PM Posted by patty , , No comments
As you know we have an over productive lemon tree so I'm always searching for recipes that'll help me use up some lemons. I started the day thinking I was going to make lemonade, but apparently leaving ripe lemons in the tree dries them out.  Who knew??  So I was suddenly left with a bunch of lemons with hardly any juice!!  I managed to squeeze a cup full from 7 lemons!  Good grief, how was I suppose to make a drink with 1 cup of lemon juice?  Now I don't normally post drink recipes up, but this one was so tasty, it's gotta be shared.

Watermelon Lemonade

ingredients
1 cup lemon juice
2 cups
3/4 cup simple syrup
3 cup water

directions
Stir together and served chilled.


0 comments:

Post a Comment